1. Weddings will not be performed without providing a valid State of Nevada marriage license to the Minister PRIOR to the ceremony. No other state licenses will be accepted. Vow renewal ceremonies do not require a marriage license.
i. Nevada marriage licenses can be obtained at the Clark County Courthouse, located at 201 Clark Avenue, 702.671.0600, for an additional cash fee. Please contact the Clark County Courthouse for the most recent pricing information.
2. All wedding ceremonies begin promptly as scheduled. In the event that your wedding is more than fifteen (15) minutes late from the scheduled ceremony time, a $200 fee will be charged to the card on file.
i. In the event that your wedding is more than thirty (30) minutes late from the scheduled ceremony time, the ceremony will be canceled with no refund. If you would like to re-book your ceremony, you can speak with a coordinator during normal business hours.
3. All packages require arrival thirty (30) minutes prior to the scheduled start time. Please check with your coordinator for arrival details on your particular package.
Deposits & Payments
4. With the exception of our “Just the Two of Us,” “Say I Do,” “Thrill Ride,” and “Level 107 Daylight” packages, a nonrefundable and nontransferable deposit of $500 is required for all packages booked outside of thirty (30) days prior to the ceremony date.
i. Full payment is required at the time of booking for the “Just the Two of Us,” “Say I Do,” “Thrill Ride,” and “Level 107 Daylight” packages. These packages are non-refundable and nontransferable.
ii. The Stratosphere Spectacular and Sky’s the Limit packages with rooms require an additional suite deposit. These deposits are 100% non-refundable and nontransferable.
5. Final payment is due thirty (30) days prior to the ceremony date. If your ceremony date is within thirty (30) days, full payment is required at the time of booking.
i. Final payment will be automatically taken thirty (30) days prior to the ceremony date using the credit card on file unless otherwise noted with your coordinator.
6. A signed credit card authorization form along with a copy front and back of the credit card must be returned to the chapel in order to reserve the date and time of the ceremony.
7. Acceptable methods of payment are as follows: credit card, cashier’s check, or money order. Personal checks are not accepted. If paying via cashier check or money order, the final balance is due thirty (30) days prior to the wedding date.
8. All packages are subject to tax and gratuity, except where noted of inclusive price.
9. Wedding package prices do not include the Minister’s fee. The Minister’s fee is $75 cash, due on the date and time of the ceremony and payable directly to the Minister.
Changes, Cancellation & Re-Scheduling
10. If cancellation is within thirty (30) days of the scheduled wedding date, there is no refund on any funds received.
11. If cancellation is more than thirty (30) days from the ceremony date, funds will be refunded less the initial deposit.
12. No changes or add-ons can be made to any package within twenty-one (21) days of the event.
13. There is a $150 re-scheduling fee applied to all weddings. Rescheduling any event is based on availability only and is not guaranteed.
14. There is a $50 downgrading fee that applies to all weddings. Downgrading any event is based on availability only and is not guaranteed.
Photography & Floral
15. Outside photography or videography of any kind, including guests, is not permitted within the ceremony time frame which includes various photography locations. (Additional photos taken will impede the photographer and take away from the allotted time frame and quality.)
16. Observation deck photos are weather and event permitting and are not guaranteed with every Stratosphere Casino, Hotel & Tower wedding package.
17. Images hosted online for sixty (60) days if an appointment with photographer is not possible.
18. All floral orders for wedding plans must be ordered, confirmed and paid for thirty (30) days prior to your wedding ceremony. Any requests within thirty (30) days are subject to availability.
19. Any special floral requests must be given to your coordinator in order to ensure availability & additional cost.
i. Floral color is subject to availability and cannot be determined until delivery.
20. The Stratosphere is not responsible for loss or damages to any property which the wedding party or their guests bring to the Stratosphere before, during, or after the use of the facilities. The dressing rooms in the Chapel must be cleared out prior to the start of the ceremony. Please assign a designated person to be responsible for taking out any personal items from the dressing rooms.
21. Should there be weather conditions that prohibit an Outdoor Observation Deck ceremony from taking place, the ceremony will be moved to the Indoor Observation Deck.
i. Ceremonies upgraded to the Private Observation Deck will have the choice to move to the indoor deck or to a chapel location, based on availability.
22. Spanish wedding ceremonies are available, based on availability, for an additional $100 cash Minister’s fee; due at the time of the ceremony.
23. The Bella Luna maximum capacity is 20 people (including bride and groom).
24. The Bella Vista maximum capacity is 95 people (including bride and groom).
25. Say “I Do” Observation Deck ceremonies and the Level 107 Daylight Package have a maximum capacity of 15 people. If your wedding party arrives with more than 15 people total, the ceremony will not be performed or refunded.
26. Outside food and beverages are not permitted.
27. For packages that include use of the bridal salon, the time is limited to 30 minutes prior to the ceremony.
28. Packages and prices are subject to change without notice.
29. Wedding consultants will schedule all necessary services related to the chosen package. Consultants will not attend the ceremony, unless otherwise noted in package. Please refer to the packages that include butler services for details.
30. There will be a setup fee of $25 (plus tax) for all Sand or Unity Candle Ceremonies.
31. If booking a wedding package that includes a suite, a credit card will be requested upon check in with the front desk. Additional nights will be charged at the front desk only; payments for rooms are not taken by the Chapel. Check in time is 3pm and check out is at 11am. Any additional room requests must be arranged directly with the front desk. Check in and check out times are not guaranteed and Chapel rates are subject to availability. A daily resort fee will be added to your account and charged by the front desk.
32. It is against hotel policy for employees of the Chapel to accept mailed packages for their guests. Guests of the Stratosphere may send packages to the concierge desk to pick up on arrival. Non-hotel guests must make other arrangements. Any packages sent to the Chapel will be refused. Please check with your coordinator for additional information.
Vow Renewal | Commitment Ceremonies | Bridal Services | Testimonials | Floral Gallery | Wedding Gallery | Map & Direction
Contact | FAQ | Site Map | Provisions | Careers | Privacy Opens a New Window | GDPR Notice Opens a New Window | Download Adobe Acrobat Reader
Golden Entertainment Opens a New Window
Maryland Rocky Gap Opens a New Window Nevada Aquarius Casino Resort Arizona Charlies Boulder Arizona Charlies Decatur
Pahrump Nugget Opens a New Window Gold Town Opens a New Window Lakeside Opens a New Window Stratosphere Casino, Hotel & Tower
Stratosphere Casino, Hotel & Tower | 2000 Las Vegas Blvd South | Las Vegas, NV 89104